“God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.” 2 Corinthians 9:8
The ministry of Westminster United Church is supported by people like you. Worship, pastoral care, programs for children and youth, community events, and outreach are only made possible through all of our commitments and offerings. Giving a portion of our time, energy and financial resources for the life and work of the church is part of how we grow in faith, give thanks to God, serve others and cultivate a spirit of generosity.
You can give to the church financially:
- Through PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance)
- By Envelope on Sunday, by mail, or by dropping it by the church office
- As part of your legacy planning
You can give to the church with your time and abilities:
- Join a small group or committee
- Help with outreach initiatives
- Assist with church programs for kids, youth and adults
- Help take care of the church facility
- Participate during worship as a greeter or scripture reader
- Pray for one another, our community and the world.
If we can help you get involved, please contact the church office email@example.com, or 905-723-6442