“God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.”
– 2 Cor. 9:8
The ministry of Westminster United Church is supported by people like you. Worship, pastoral care, programs for children and youth, community events, and outreach are only made possible through all of our commitments and offerings. Giving a portion of our time, energy, and financial resources for the life and work of the church is part of how we grow in faith, give thanks to God, serve others, and cultivate a spirit of generosity.
WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE:
- Through PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance)
- By envelope on Sunday, mail, or by dropping it by the church office
- As part of your legacy planning
- Mission and Service Fund
- Gifts with Vision
YOUR TIME AND TALENTS
- Join a small group or committee
- Help with outreach initiatives
- Assist with church programs for kids, youth and adults
- Help take care of the church facility
- Participate during worship as a greeter or scripture reader
- Pray for one another, our community, and the world.
Mission and Service Fund
The Mission and Service Fund of the United Church of Canada is a way that United Church people and others can direct their gifts to support the wider mission of the church in Canada and overseas. Donations support overseas partnerships, outreach initiatives here and abroad, hospital or university chaplaincies, as well as congregational development and administrative support.
For more information visit: http://www.united-church.ca/funding/msfund
Gifts With Vision
Looking for a gift for someone on your list? Consider Gifts with Vision, a United Church developed catalogue of gifts that go to support Mission and Service partners in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean and across Canada. It is a great way to remember someone’s special occasion, while also making a difference to a worthwhile cause.
Check out Gifts with Vision today! http://www.giftswithvision.ca/
If we can help you get involved, please contact the church office.